Categories: old sarum book hiroki totoki ps5

Aubameyang contract end date

"I think he can sense - and we've told him - how much we like him, how much we value him. "But he will also want to know good players are coming in. ""I think the connection he has with the fans is unique.

I believe he is in the perfect place for him. [ MORE: New … So I don't have any arguments to say something different.

"But he's obviously a very ambitious player who's played at the top and he will want to look at the players that are coming in, and he's got every right to, to think: 'I'm coming to the twilight of my career, I want to win something'. Aubameyang turns 31 this month and his current contract, which is worth around £200,000-a-week, expires at the end of next season and there have been no talks on extending his stay.

"He wants to play with better players, that's the other thing. I'm sure for both parties, the quicker we can do it, the better for everyone. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang's contract saga continues to rumble on, but Arteta is hopeful of a positive conclusion.

The 22-goal striker has just one year remaining on his current deal at the Emirates. "He might obviously win something with the FA Cup and he will look that as a great opportunity and those are the sorts of things that can help you keep a player.However, Redknapp believes the 31-year-old will be waiting to see the Gunners' transfer plans for the upcoming window as he wants to compete for major honours in the final seasons of his career.Arteta says Arsenal is the perfect place for top-scorer Aubameyang and hopes he puts pen to paper on a new deal soon. He is settled in the country and his family are good.See today's front and back pages, download the newspaper,order back issues and use the historic Daily Expressnewspaper archive. Date published: Monday 1st June 2020 11:30 ... an offer of a new contract, according to a report. Arsenal captain Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang still sees his current deal expire next year. The Gabonese forward netted twice as the Gunners sealed victory to end what has been a turbulent Premier League campaign on the field. "Everything I have from him and the people around him is the same. The Gabon international is entering into the final year of his current deal but has not yet indicated that he will sign fresh terms. "I like the way the conversations are going, I like what I'm hearing. But fans will be desperate for some imminent good news off it - with captain Aubameyang locked in new contract discussions. Pierre-Emerick Emiliano François Aubameyang (born 18 June 1989) is a professional footballer who plays as a forward and is the captain of both English Premier League club Arsenal and the Gabon national team.He is considered to be one of the best strikers in the world, known for his pace, finishing, and off-ball movement. 07:44 Arsenal talks with Aubameyang progressing as contract offer made. We are no longer accepting comments on this article.The Gunners appear certain to miss on a top four spot this season, but Arteta will tell the 30-year-old that he wants to build an exciting, young team around him.The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.Aubameyang turns 31 this month and his current contract, which is worth around £200,000-a-week, expires at the end of next season and there have been no talks on extending his stay.Head of football Raul Sanllehi declared that no player will be allowed to run down his contract after Aaron Ramsey, Jack Wilshere and Danny Welbeck all left the club as free agents.Aubameyang tussles with Reiss Nelson (left) and Sokratis during a training session on MondayAubameyang has scored an impressive 61 goals in 97 appearances for the club since joining from Dortmund for £56m in January 2018.But Arsenal will not be forced into selling their star striker just to avoid the risk of losing him for nothing next year.Barcelona showed interest in Aubameyang in January, but the Spanish giants were unable to meet the Gunners' £50million valuation.The comments below have not been moderated.Paris Saint-Germain, Chelsea and Inter Milan have also been keeping tabs on his situation, but Arsenal are likely to keep him if they can't get more than £20m for him in summer transfer.But that policy could be relaxed this summer in the face of a depressed transfer market due to the coronavirus lockdown.Published by Associated Newspapers LtdMikel Arteta feels he can convince Aubameyang to stay at Arsenal with his vision of the futureArteta believes Aubameyang can continue to be a star in his team beyond the summer of 2021 and wants to sit down with him to discuss a new deal.Part of the Daily Mail, The Mail on Sunday & Metro Media GroupArsenal are ready to keep unsettled Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang until the end of his contract ... Emerick Aubameyang is delaying signing Arsenal contract ... 2020/21 season start and end dates… I think he is enjoying his football. Mikel Arteta has an update on the Aubameyang contract situation, while Pep Guardiola is far from impressed with Arsenal, off the pitch.

We will bring you the latest news and rumours throughout the day.

Official Statue Of Liberty Tickets, A King In New York - Full Movie, Workday Phone Number To Reset Password, Sony Music Logo, Jay Asher Quotes, Easter 2018 Calendar Date, Murray State Financial Aid, Off Grid Home Cooling, Pittsburgh Maulers Uniforms, Zte Cell Phone, Kimberly Jackson Ice Cube, Taylors Falls Canoe And Kayak Rental, Official Statue Of Liberty Tickets, Apple Music Failure, Hitachi Finance Loan, Software Testing Types, St Dupont Pen Serial Number Search, Alula Airport Code Saudi Arabia, CJ Spiller Family, Sidra Smith Movies, Nokia 5230 App Store, Bluetooth-kopfhörer Test In-ear, Martin Garrix EDM, Bebe Drake Massey Cause Of Death, Jason Bonham Band, Woocommerce Dynamic Pricing Github, Qqq After Hours, Ousmane Dembele Injury News, Yamaha Modx7 76-key Synthesizer, Awesome Planes 2 Unblocked, French Architecture Homes, Vogue Korea Instagram, Ramona Quimby And Beezus, Watermark Apartments Norfolk, Va, WikipediaProject Mercury - Wikipedia, Sparrow 3d Logo, + 18moreBest Places To EatSaffron Indian Cuisine, Special Thai Restaurant, And More, Arizona Boat License Requirements, Keira Knightley Pirates Of The Caribbean Character, Things To Do In Tempe This Weekend, Bon Voyage Travel Agency, Steel City Company, Boeing Redars Access, Midge Ure Videos, Museums In St Ives Cornwall, Creamy White Nescafé, Pentair Pool Pump Motor, The Real Easter Bunny, Kbrwyle Technology Solutions, Llc, Volume Pricing Bigcommerce, Achnabreck Cup And Ring Marks, The Crazy World Of Arthur Brown - Fire, Is Canyon Lake, Arizona Open, Twyla Tharp Timeline, Ryzen 5 2400g Mini Itx Build, Adoree' Jackson 40 Time, Llano Isd Jobs, Jamie Redknapp Instagram, Correo Argentino Aduana, Loop Yarn Blanket Pattern, Crossfire Meaning In Malay, Marques Colston College, Will Theron Roth, Donald Lucas Mit, Nc State Student Tickets, Netanya Weather Hourly, Nokia 8110 Spring Loaded Mod, Macklemore The Language Of My World, Nicholas Collins Singing, Zynga Poker Cheats, Magic Valley Times-news Crime, Winston Marshall Dianna Agron, Abev Stock Dividend, Infante Jaime, Duke Of Segovia, Dj Mustard Wife Ig, Is Frank A Nickname For Frederick, Why Was Silbury Hill Built, Arizona Boat License Requirements, Tree Climbing Micro Pulley, Mitsubishi Outlander Phev 2021, Tay Keith Riser Reddit, Dupont News 2020, Woocommerce Product Csv Import Suite, Sarah Mcleod Rosie Cotton,

Aubameyang contract end date